We are aware of the need for respecting and protecting the environment, as well as of the environmental impacts our activities can generate. For that reason, we are committed to carry out all industry operations in a sustainable manner through actions that ensure our services, processes, and products are monitored, creating an internal culture of continuous improvement in compliance with the following principles:
- To fulfill and make all our employees, contractors and suppliers comply with the environmental laws applicable to our projects, services, products, and processes.
- To promote the efficient use of energy and natural resources.
- To continuously provide employee training in order to raise awareness about the importance of performing activities in an environmentally respectful manner.
- To identify and carry out environmental risks assessments at every single activity developed at T6 so as to prevent, eliminate, and reduce the environmental impacts they may generate.
- To prevent pollution through actions aimed at reducing or eliminating emissions, and to reduce, reuse and recycle all waste generated by our services, processes, and products.